What does it really mean to be free? I am curious as to what your answers would be as I am quite sure that answers to this question will vary depending on your age, your responsibilities in life, your location in the world and where your heart is.
My personal belief about being free is to simply be happy. That seems way too easy but is it? Happiness and freedom are a choice that you have to make for yourself and then you have to make it happen. There will be days where this is easier said than done, no doubt but if you do everything in your power to free yourself from just a few of my suggestions below, you will definitely find more happiness and the end result will be a more free and beautifulife!
Here are a few of my suggestions for freedom in the following areas of your life;
- Emotional - Free yourself from worry and self condemnation. Keep joy in your life by smiling often and telling yourself how awesome you are. Remember, you are smart and can make good decisions which will make great things happen!
- Physical - Explore ways to stay healthy and fit. It is very hard to be free when illness or physical ailments are encompassing your life. Make wellness and physical activity a high priority.
- Spiritual - Have peace and stay calm even in the midst of chaos. Take time to pray or meditate daily to keep peace in your life and to continue to enjoy your freedoms.
- Environmental - A big part of being free is loving where you live and what you do each day. There are little things that you can do to make your environment more comfortable, clean and inspiring. Your work environment should be a place that you are excited to be at since this is a big part of your day. Don’t rely on anyone but yourself to make the changes necessary to create a home and work environment that inspires you everyday!
- Social - Free yourself to give more love to others, open your heart to forgive so you can move ahead without restraint. Surround yourself with positive and inspirational people so that you can continue to grow and flourish.
- Financial - Being financially free is different for everyone. For some it is having enough money to pay the bills each month without worry. To others it is to have the ability to travel and spend on outside interests without sacrificing other things. Regardless of what financial freedom means to you, there are ways to attain it if you really want it. I believe that you should look for ways to create an income stream outside of your main job. There are Companies like my own that provide a way for individuals to make money by simply sharing our products and inspiration with their social network of people. This is an amazing way to prosper while continuing to do what you love!
My affirmation for you this week is;