What is the best thing that you can do for yourself today? How can you fill yourself up with inspiration, enthusiasm and enough energy to get through the next week and the week after that with a smile on your face and a spring in your step?
Replenish is a word that means to refill, recharge or restore. My philosophy is that if you don't take the time to replenish yourself emotionally, spiritually, physically, environmentally and socially you will dry up. This, of course, is not a good place to be when you have things to accomplish, people to see or entertain and lots of plans to attend to.
One of my best selling and most important skincare products is called Replenish and it is a day and night moisture therapy. It is appropriately called Replenish because just as our lives need daily replenishing so does our skin. But, as with all of my products, there is a daily affirmation on the bottle that reminds you to take care of your life at the same time. This affirmation says; “I will take the time to care for myself”.
Here are some of my suggestions for you to replenish your soul this week.
- Take a nice long walk on a path that you have not discovered yet, embrace and enjoy the environment that surrounds you.
- Purchase a new inspirational book either from the bookstore or online and start reading it with the goal to finish it within just a few days.
- Get a relaxing massage, facial or body scrub with some reflexology.
- Go to church or find a place to pray for peace for yourself and for others.
- Take a nice bath with some lavender essential oil and fill your diffuser with lavender to enhance your relaxation and dream about beautiful things.
There are many ways to replenish your soul and it needs to be done regularly to stay strong, focused and healthy enough to manage the day to day tasks and keep up with your fast, busy lifestyle. Remember, taking the time to care for yourself is essential to being the most and best you can for others, and is also essential in having your balanced and beautifulife!
My affirmation for you this week is;
I will take the time to care for myself every day so I can continue to care for others and to enjoy the best and most beautifulife available to me!