Here at BeautifuLife by Kay Casperson, our entire team is passionate about supporting local, national, and international organizations that promote balance, beauty, wellness, and well-being in communities all over the globe.
Together, we can make the world a more beautiful place.
At right, Team Kay at the 2015 Love That Dress! Lee fundraiser
- PACE Center for Girls provides a non-residential delinquency prevention program throughout Florida for females age 12 to 18. Our team donates to the annual Love That Dress! fundraiser that benefits the local PACE chapter every year.
Women Supporting Women was created in 2002 by a group of seven Naples, FL business women to support their friend following her successful treatments for breast cancer. Their annual wine tasting gala celebrates breast cancer survivors and raises funds for the Cancer Alliance of Naples. All proceeds stay within the community to assist families in need touched by cancer.
Making Strides Against Breast Cancer (American Cancer Society): Throughout the month of October, Kay Casperson raises funds for Making Strides, the largest network of breast cancer awareness events in the nation. Team Kay Casperson also proudly participates in the annual Making Strides 5K in Lee County, FL.
- The Onyx & Breezy Foundation is dedicated to animal welfare – 100% of the donations received by the foundation are put towards the care and well-being of animals all over the United States.
Friends in Service Here (FISH) of Sanibel is a nonprofit, non-sectarian, human services organization focused on “neighbors helping neighbors” on Sanibel and Captiva islands. The mission of F.I.S.H. is to lend a helping hand to those in need and to make a social investment that helps people live independently and with dignity in their homes.
The Buddy Walk (National Down Syndrome Society), established in 1995, celebrates Down Syndrome Awareness Month in October, promotes acceptance and inclusion of people with Down syndrome, and raises funds for local programs and services as well as national advocacy initiatives.
- The American Business Woman’s Association (ABWA) has spent more than half a century providing hundreds of thousands of women with scholarships and critical workplace training and career development skills.
- The Heart Ball is the Southwest Florida event that raises funds for the American Heart Association to support research and educational programs.
- BIG ARTS and the Herb Strauss Schoolhouse Theater provide Southwest Florida with the finest in visual, musical and performing arts, including camps, lectures and workshops for members of the community wishing to expand their creative horizons.
- The Sanibel School is a celebrated Blue Ribbon school that enrolls approximately 450 kindergarten-eighth graders from Sanibel, Captiva and Fort Myers, Florida.
These are only a handful of the organizations, schools, and programs that Kay Casperson and her team have supported over the years, many of them annually, and the list is always growing.