Faith is the opposite of fear. You cannot have both at the same time as one will overshadow the other. Grasping this truth is essential and will significantly impact the path to living your most balanced and beautifulife.
Many of you have a strong faith and understand this message clearly, but it is not always easy to stand firm in your faith when faced with specific challenges that life tends to throw out into our paths. With every situation that arises, we should address them first and foremost with the faith that everything will be alright, and that faith will overshadow the fear of not knowing the outcome.
I have come up with a few suggestions for you to hang on to when life gets tough, and things just are not going the way you intended them to be. Or, you may be making some decisions that are life-changing and need to stay true to what is in your heart.
- Focus on what you trust and believe for, then visualize it happening and be thankful for it before you can even see it.
- Don’t allow fear to obstruct your ability to make the right decisions in life but instead trust your heart.
- Stay clear of worry and doubt, which can obstruct your ability to have faith and are a clear path to allowing fear into your life.
- When fear starts to creep in, close your eyes, and say these affirmations, "I have faith that all will be well, and I am fearless."
- Have the confidence to know and understand that you will not fail at anything as long as you have tried your best.
Having faith that everything will work out, even amid the chaos, disappointment and major setbacks is not easy, but it is the only answer to moving forward and getting through these crazy times. Faith is not something that you can see and feel. It is believing so profoundly and then letting go, knowing that all will be ok even when you don't experience the positive results or see the answers that you need.
Let faith lead and guide you into making the best choices and decisions in your life without fear of what others think, feel, or what the outcome will be. Know that what is in your heart is the best and most trusted source to guide you. Allow yourself to remain steadfast in your faith by casting out your fear and moving through life with a calm and peaceful feeling that all will be well.
My affirmation for you this week is;
"I am casting all my fears aside. I have faith in my decisions, choices, and plans for my life and the world that I am building around me."