When was the last time you stopped to really enjoy a sunset? Although I happen to live in a place where people take the time to celebrate and enjoy sunsets every evening, I wonder how many people stop to enjoy them wherever they are all throughout the year.
We all love seeing pictures of sunsets and even capturing our own photos of them now and then, but most people only stop to enjoy them when they are on vacation and seem to have a bit more time on their hands.
I have come up with some reasons why you might just want to start taking the time to enjoy sunsets more often whether you are traveling, coming home from a day of work or spending time with friends or family.
- No two are the same - Sunsets change every night and are all unique. They remind us to embrace change in our lives and to continue to be unique individuals unlike anyone else in the world.
- They slow down time - Not many things can stop us in our tracks, but a sunset can help us to stop, breathe and enjoy life and all that is ahead.
- They bring closure - Whether it is the close of a day, a month or a year, a sunset can help you to release things that are on your mind or in your heart.
- They inspire us - A sunset can nourish our spirits and inspire us to go after our dreams and share our gifts to the world.
- They are all beautiful - All sunsets are beautiful and so are you! They help us to remember that there is beauty in everything and everyone - just waiting to be discovered!
I hope that my list will motivate you to take time out of your evening wherever you are to stop to watch the sunsets. Make this a quiet time for you to enjoy or grab a friend or family member. The ongoing experiences will be ever-changing, enlightening and sure to keep you on the path to your beautifulife.
My affirmation for you this week is;
“I will take the time to watch more sunsets and appreciate the beauty, peace and inspiration they bring to my life”