How do you react to certain things that happen from day to day? Whether it be in a crises, when you are caught off guard, or when you get news that isn’t ideal? The definition of reaction is an action performed or a feeling experienced in response to a situation or event.
How you react to something could be the difference between making good decisions or bad ones, as well as how you make others feel and what the overall outcome of the event is. Regardless of the circumstance or events that take place in life, I have come up with a few tips for you to think about before you react in any situation.
- Stay calm so that you can think clearly about what is happening at the moment in order to make the best decision as to how to handle it.
- Pray for wisdom, peace, healing, miracles or comfort depending on the situation and know that your prayers are working.
- Stay positive and realize that whatever is happening right now will work out and everything will be ok.
- Speak words of encouragement to yourself and to others in order to keep everyone as optimistic as possible during any situation.
- Don’t hesitate to seek help when needed to deal with emergencies. Know that you cannot do everything alone and there are people out there that are trained experts to deal with any crises.
No matter what you are dealt with from day to day in this thing called life, I know for sure that if you take a step back to breathe, think and pray before you react you will see a much better outcome. You will also be happier with the results of your actions knowing that you did not react in fear but in peace and love and everything else is not yours to control.
I believe this is such an important aspect to living your most balanced and beautifulife and I know that it is not an easy thing to accomplish for all situations, but I also know that if you pay attention and try to remain calm, cool and collected most of the time, you will be successful in making great decisions.
My affirmation for you this week is;
“I will pause before I react in order to make good decisions and in order to create the best results for my life and for others”