What is the best thing that you can do for yourself today? How can you fill up with inspiration, enthusiasm and enough energy to get through the week with a smile on your face and a spring in your step?
Replenish is a word that means to refill, recharge or restore. If you don’t take the time to replenish emotionally, spiritually, physically, environmentally and socially you will dry up and have nothing left to give. This is not a good place to be when you have so many things to accomplish, people to see and plans to attend.
I make all of my products multi-purpose, and one of my best selling and most essential skincare products is called Replenish Day and Night Moisture therapy. It is appropriately called Replenish because just as our lives need daily replenishing so does our skin. But, as with all of my products, there is a daily affirmation on the bottle that reminds you to take care of your life at the same time. This affirmation says; “I will take time to care for myself."
Since I believe taking time to replenish is a vital daily and weekly goal, I would like to offer some suggestions as to how you could make that happen more regularly.
- Take some time out of your day whether it is just a few minutes or even a few hours to find a quiet space, turn off your phone and step away from all communication to focus on clearing your mind.
- Learn the importance of breathing and make it a point to focus on your breaths. Breathe in slowly, and when you exhale, let the things go with it that cause you too much stress.
- Book a spa day for yourself and get a relaxing massage or facial. Add some essential oils or reflexology to your treatments and feel the benefits of total bliss.
- Plan a getaway either for just a day or even a few days to a place that makes you happy. We all have those happy places, and no matter what responsibilities you have, it is essential to take the time to visit them once in a while.
- Go to a concert, a speaking engagement or a group event that will inspire you, bring you good feelings or motivate you to be the best you can be!
There are so many ways to replenish your soul, and it needs to be done regularly to stay strong, focused and healthy enough to manage the day to day tasks and keep up with your active, busy lifestyle. Remember, taking the time to care for yourself is essential to being the best you can be for others and is also necessary for having your most balanced and beautifulife!
My affirmation for you this week is;
“I will make the time to care for myself more often so that I can continue to care for others and to enjoy the best and most beautifulife available to me!”